You are invited to my very first book launch party! It’s going to be on August 23rd from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. MST. Yes, 45 minutes to party hard!
Finding a time for the whole world to party was not the easiest task. But it was worth it to choose a time most of us can gather because this isn’t simply my book, it’s ours. If it does the work in the world that I am hoping and praying the God has for it to do, that will only happen with people like you.
So, let’s party!
What happens at a book launch party? I want to have fun with you and let you join in the celebrating of this book! You will:
- See some of the potential cover options and what went into choosing this cover
- Hear about how this book came to be
- I’ll do a short reading from the book
- Get a present (what’s a party without a present :))
- 5 people will win a copy of the book
Mark your calendar and everyone on my mailing list will receive the zoom link the morning of August 23rd. (If you’re not subscribed, you can subscribe here).
Too often we don’t take time to celebrate in community because … well … life gets full. Celebrating is a muscle and I’m so grateful to strengthen these muscles with you!
See you on August 23rd! You can join the zoom party here.